A day in the life of a girl like me!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Sometimes....uuuughh....

Today's random rant of the daily happenings in the Academic Advising Center is courtesy of "the last minute students who want everything done NOW". Why is it that students like to walk into the office at 4:30 PM and expect to get service even though the office technically closes at 4:30 PM. Sometimes we try to be nice and try to help the students anyways, and they catch attitudes. This time, it happened to me. I was the advisor who wanted to help the student after hours. I kindly asked her to leave my office, because I do not tolerate that type of behavior. I made sure to tell her she should have a great weekend! Ugh...these students sometimes. I swear.I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. Sometimes I have to remind myself that..:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment